1951191768572410
top of page

CLUB HOTEL CLIFTON

Built in 1889, The Club Hotel is the oldest hotel in Clifton and has many stories to share. Known originally as ‘The Club’ the hotel took on the name of the “Pink Pub’ when painted pink from top to bottom. The Club remained the only hotel in King Street, the main street of Clifton, until 1900. Unlike many other hotels, ‘The Club’ has never burnt down. The Club became a part of the 4 Brothers Brewing family at Christmas time in 2023, and a gradual renovation will begin in 2024. We currently have a main bar, restaurant, lounge, outback deck, and 2 accommodation rooms upstairs.

Opening hours 

Wed-Thurs:  10.00am-10.00pm

Fri-Sat:     12.00pm-12.00am

Sun:         12.00pm-8.00pm

bottom of page